25 days of christmastags days 23, 24 and 25

Today is day 25 of the 25 days of christmastags. I would like to thank tracey for all her effort and inspiration and ofcourse also all the sponsors for their great prizes and all the participants for much more inspiration. Had a blast making all these tags.
Vandaag is dag 25 van de 25 days of christmastags en langs deze weg wil ik Tracey maar ook alle sponsoren en deelnemers danken voor hun inzet en inspiratie. Ik heb met heel veel plezier alle tags gemaakt.



Day. 23 featuring Reverse Confetti.



Nothing from this manufacturer in my possesion.
Helaas ook hier weer niets van in mijn bezit.
I was inspired by the tag from Amy Kolling.
Deze tag heeft mij geinspireerd.



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; rood en wit, p.p; lawn fawn, die tag my favorite things, kerstbaldie SU, stempel SU, peace die taylored expression, zilverpapier, zilver embossingpoeder, twine.
 

Day. 24 featuring Pretty Pink Posh.



I was inspired by the tags made by Liz
Onderstaande tags hebben als voorbeeld gediend.





 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, tagdie Pretty pink posh, sequins pretty pink posh, stempel muis pretty pink posh, distress ink, sentimentstempel pretty pink posh en clearly besotted stamps, sokstempel SSS.


Day 25 featuring Jillibean soup.



Nothing in my possesion from Jillibean soup.
Helaas ook hier niets van.

I was inspired by the tag made by Tracey.
De leuke burlap tag van Tracey heeft me geinspireerd.



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, burlap action, stempels ellen hutson, copics, twine, kerstklokjes bedel.

Reacties

All of your tags are adorable! I love each one, and they all have so much color and whimsy and cheerfulness!
Take care!
Michele