25 days of christmastags day 19 and 20.

Hi there this is my second post for today with some more tags for the 25 days of christmastags.
Hoi allemaal en wederom enkele tags voor de 25 days of christmastags.


Day 19 featuring Concord & 9th as sponsor.



I don't own any stamps from this company, so I had to improvise again.
Ook van deze firma geen stempels in huis dus moest ik iets anders verzinnen.

I was inspired by the tag made by Tracey McNeely.
Deze tag heeft me geinspireerd.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, tagdie SSS, stempels SSS, sequins, wit lintje en zilverdraad.
 
Day. 20 On this day there were two sponsor featured, Sunny Studio en Altenew.
Voor deze dag zijn twee sponsoren.

Sunny studio stamps;




Also no stamps from this maufacturer in my possession.
Ook van dit merk helaas geen stempels.

I was inspired by these tags from Mendi Yoshikawa
Deze tags hebben als voorbeeld gediend.



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; lawn fawn, tagdie SSS, lintje en twine, stempels my favorite things, copics.

Altenew



I was inspired by the tag made by Tracey McNeely;
deze tag heeft me geinspireerd.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels altenew,gouden embossingpoeder, lint en twine, tagdie SSS.

Reacties