Addicted to CAS # 90 ALOHA

Hi there and for today the new challenge over at the ATCAS blog.
En voor vandaag weer de nieuwe challenge van het ATCAS blog.



The sponsor for this challenge is Stamplorations
De sponsor voor deze challenge is Stamploratios.






Here is my take on this challenge;
Hierbij mijn uitwerking van deze challenge;

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels create a smile, copics, ronde hoekpons.
 
Now go over to the ATCAS blog for more inspiration and the prize you can win.
Nu maar snel naar het blog voor de nodige inspiratie.

Reacties

Barb Ghig zei…
Your bird is colored so beautifully, and I love how you kept the leaves natural on your design! Gorgeous background, too! As always, your card is amazing, Anja!!!
Susan zei…
I just love how the background stamp sets off the main image perfectly!
Sazzle Dazzle zei…
What a load of fun Anya! Full of vibrant cheeky fun. Love it. Sarah x
Monika Reeck zei…
I love how you colored the bird
and leave the flowers not colored
cool CAS design Anja
I always love your card as I have seen here at ATCAS and at Create A Smile
you are a talented lady
love always your creation and so proud on the same PAGE at ATCAS this time as GDT
see you at my ALOHA card will be soooo happy if you visit me Anja
hugs
Monika
This is absolutely adorable, Anja! Love that bright bird on the quite background.
Bhavana zei…
Beautifully coloured.. Amazing card