Tag You're It # 45

And my second post for today is for the Tag You're It blog another great tag from my teamie Carol Mayne.
En hierbij alweer het tweede berichtje van vandaag een mooie tag van mijn teamie Carol Mayne.



My take;
Mijn uitvoering;

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, en rood, stencil, tagdie SSS, distress ink, vellum, gouden embossingpoeder, vlinderstempel clearly besotted, gouden sequins, kreukellint.


Now head over to the Tag You're It blog to find much more inspiration on this tag.
Nu maar weer snel naar het Tag You're It blog voor de nodige inspiratie.

Reacties

Jeanne J. zei…
Hi Anja! This is wonderful - perfect take on Carols design and different enough to be all yours! Love the gold butterfly.. drooling here!
Anja this is so pretty and your captured all the right elements from Carol's card.
cm zei…
Anja, I'm swooning over your gorgeous translation of my tag/card, infused with your own style and touches! Your Clearly Besotted butterfly is lovely and I think I see one of my favourite STAMPlorations stencils in the background! Fabulous combination of elements! LOVE this, my wonderful team-mate!
Hugs~c
Marybeth zei…
Oh my goodness this is simply stunning Anja! Love the gold and gorgeous colors!
Kara Lynne zei…
Gorgeous card, Anja! I love the golden edged butterfly with that gorgeous coral color.