Cards, cards and cards........

I hope you all had a very nice weekend I sure did. I spend the weekend over in Zandvoort with my friend Monique and 5 other friends. We laughed, relaxed and were very creative and beleave it or not I managed to make 17 cards!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ik hoop dat jullie allemaal een prachtig weekend hebben gehad nou ik in ieder geval wel. Ik was met 5 vriendinnen bij Monique in Zandvoort. Natuurlijk hebben we veel gekletst, gelachen maar ook veel gedaan. Ik heb maar liefst 17 kaarten gemaakt!!!!!!!!

For today I would like to share 3 of these cards.
Voor vandaag wil ik jullie 3 van de kaarten laten zien.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; Teresa collins, achtergrondstempel create a smile stamps, die hart sizzix, swirldie PTI, stempels vogeltjes the alley way, wink of stella glitterpen clear, copci markers.


Challenges;

Colour me card challenge;

 

The alley way stamps;

Click to Link Up!

Retrosketches;





Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, ronde hoekpons, achtergrondstempel create a smile stamps, diecut lil'inkers design, love woord PTI,  ronde hoekpons, copics, stempels the alley way stamps, washi -tape create a smile stamps, hartjes diecuts, wink of stella glitterpen clear.
 
Challenges;
 
 
 
Click to Link Up!
 
 
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, vellum,achtergrondstempel ?, washi-tape create a smile, die swirl PTI, stempel the alley way stamps, copics, enamel dots my mind's eye, ronde hoekpons.
 
Challenges;
 
 
 
 

Click to Link Up!
 
I hope you come back in 2 hours for my create a smile monday post.
Hopelijk zie ik jullie over 2 uurtjes weer dan plaats ik mijn create a smile stamps  maandag berichtje.

Reacties

Je@net zei…
Wat een leuke kaarten, Anja!
maria f. zei…
You were one busy gal. Can you craft and chat at the same time? Sounds like a fun weekend. I love your washi tape grounding for the little chickie. And your coloring.
Mone zei…
Its a funny card! And i like your style.

Thanks for joining us at challenge up your life
Marlieke zei…
17?! Wow!
Deze drie zijn erg leuk! Ik houd van je kleurkeuze en die pijltjesstempels daar heb je een heel leuk effect mee gecreΓ«erd.
Margot zei…
Gaaf! Die tweede heb ik helemaal gemist, hoe kan dat nou?
Yoonsun Hur zei…
Eeeeeeek!! So cute!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜΅πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜„
Tanja zei…
love your cute Bird Valentine Cards - thanks for joining us at Colour me...!
Ela zei…
I always love your cards, these are so fun.
Hugs
Ela
Paru Mahtani zei…
Just love the valentine cards! Such fun!