Why, hello there

Only a few hours left to join in the fun and maybe become a guest designer over at the create a smile blog and lay your hands on their first stamps, how cool would that be?
I promiss this will be my last entry ,blame it on them , shouldn't they make those great freebie's!!!!!!!!!
Nog maar een paar uurtjes om mee te doen bij de create a smile stamps blog voor een plekje als guest designer en als eerste een van hun nieuwe stempels te ontvangen!!!!!!!!!!
Ik beloof jullie dit is mijn laatste bijdrage maar ja moeten ze ook maar niet van die leuke freebie's weggeven.

I would also like to link this over at the KIS-challenge.
Deze laat ik ook meedoen bij de KIS-challenge.








Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, lil'inkers design die, freebie create as mile stamps, wink of stella glitterpen clear, sentimentstempel PTI, vellum, prikker, "golven" PTI.

Reacties

Cindy Lovell zei…
Oh Anja,this is so awesome!!! WOW! I love the brushed behind the penguin and the vellum,fab!!! Great colors!!
Cornelie zei…
Zeker leuk! te gek kaartje. Super gedaan, er zit echt snelheid in!
Anoniem zei…
Beautiful colours - and the vellum looks great. I can feel the wind and smell the ocean :)
Anni zei…
Awww, Anja, I loved all your cards for the Create a Smile but this one is by far my favorite! The vellum sail is a fantastic idea! CUTE CUTE CUTE!
And thanks for playing along with us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Anni
Cindy Lovell zei…
Hi Anja,it's me again! I just wanted to say a huge congrats for being their Guest in September!!! You truly rocked their digis!! SO well deserved!!
Cindy :)
Tenia Nelson zei…
This card is AWESOME!! Thanks for playing along at KIS!!