Create a smile part three.........

 

I am sorry couldn´t help myself but as I saw the sketch over at the case this sketch blog I simply HAD to make another card using the beautiful freebie´s from the new create a smile blog.
Het spijt me maar toen ik de sketch van het case this sketch blog zag wist ik gelijk dat ik nog een kaartje zou maken met gebruik van de freebie van het create a smile blog.



I printed the freebie on vellum en placed a heart on his bellie. to give some extra interest I popped up his eyes with some glossy accents.
Ik heb de freebie op vellum geprint en een hartje op zijn buikje geplaatst. Voor wat extra accenten heb ik glossy accents voor zijn oogjes en voor de harten gebruikt.


 
Gebruikte materialen
Cardstock rood en zwart cardshoppe, p.p fancy pants, vellum, digitale stempel create a smile birdy, glossy accents, glimmer pen wink of stella clear,spellbinder nestabilities cirkel, love you die SSS, hartjesdie mama elephant, wink of stella glitterpen clear.
 
So go over to the create a smile blog and join in the fun who wouldn´t be the first to lay hands on the new stamps they are going to release soon. They are searching for a guest designer and you will have time until tomorrow.
Neem nu maar snel een kijkje op het create a smile blog en doe gezellig mee ze zoeken een guest designer en wie wil nu niet de eerste zijn die hun nieuwe stempels mag ontvangen. je kunt nog meedoen tot morgen.
 
 

Reacties

YES, they do think alike!! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the CTS sketch too!!!..Then I saw the guestie, which you have all wrapped my dear, no mind, I LOVE to play and will love seeing more lovelies from you!!!!! Hugs Kimberly
Christine zei…
Wow, another card! You're busy, and one turns out funnier than the last! I am so happy to see how much you love those images! :)
Anoniem zei…
Wow Anja, I bet you'll win the spot :) Your so creative!
This is fabulous!!! I love the added hearts!
Anoniem zei…
Anja, I love your fun little bird. I have that same image and wanted to play with him. He matches the wordy background. Great job.
donna mikasa zei…
I'm seeing this cutie all over blogland! Super cute take on the sketch! Thanks for linking it up to CTS!
Leigh Penner zei…
Oh, this totally makes me smile! Super sweet take on the sketch!