USE-IT

Even een snel kaartje want vanmidag ben ik naar Boxmeer. Een ex-collegaatje heeft jublieum ze is 25 jaar werkzaam. Ga er samen met een ander ex-collegaatje naar toe heb er zoveel zin in. Heb m'n collega's zeker 13 jaar niet meer gezien.
Maar oke hier het kaartje het is voor het USE-IT blog

This week our hostess is
the fabulous
Patti West
...

Here is Patti's challenge:
...


1) Use some old chipboard
Go ahead and feel free to mix & match manufacturers.
I used some old chipboard flowers from Francis meyer.
2) Use buttons
Used a white button.

3) Tear some paper.
Patterned paper or cardstock.
I teared the patterned paper as well as the cardstock. Had some leftovers from MMY I used at the cards in the previous post.

4) Optional: Stitch.
Machine or hand stitch, it's up to you.
I did some handstitching

5) Have fun!!
This is essential.
Sure had lots of fun creating this card so thank's for the challenge.



Gebruikte materialen:
Cardstock: kraft bazzil, p.p. My mind's eyes grow& bloom, cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots, witte knoop, beige waxkoord, stempel Melissa Francis, stazon inkt timber brown, oranje borduurgaren.


Reacties

Unknown zei…
GORGEOUS card Anja!! Love the chipboard flowers, and your handstitching is amazing!! Thanks for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
hugs & ♥~
rae
Joke zei…
Wat een prachtige kaart Anja. Het blijft een geweldige serie papier, zal het ook weer eens snel gebruiken.

Fijne dag.
Paperaddict zei…
Really love your blog! Some awesome creations in here! I have given you an award, please step by my blog to pick it up.

Hugs from Hilde
Romy zei…
Prachtig kaartje weer! Die bloem die in de andere bloem past...superleuk idee! Ik vind je werk zo mooi altijd.
MadeByMaly zei…
O sjucht...wat een prachtige kaart weer. Love love love it!
patti west zei…
Love this!! Those colors are right up my alley...and I adore your handstitching! Thanks so much for doing my challenge @UseIt! hugs, patti
Lovely...great mix of elements on your card!
Jenn C. zei…
Beautiful card. I love that chipboard negative flower and the flower on top. Pretty colors.
Karin zei…
Wat heb je weer een prachtige kaartjes gemaakt. Echt super zijn ze.
~amy~ zei…
soooo SWEET!
Peet zei…
oh, prachtig Anja!!! ook je kaarten hieronder zijn super!!
This is a stunning blog! I'll add it to my blogrolll.....just love your cards
fiona x
Diana zei…
Beautiful card! This looks so fun!
een kaartje met ene hoog wow gehalte
Sherry Wright zei…
Your cards are amazing, loving all the details!!
Lynne in NI zei…
Oh Wow! What a pretty card!
Julie zei…
Wow loving the colours in thia=s card just gorgeous. Thanks for popping by my blog.
Rieni zei…
Prachtig!!!!!
Trudy zei…
Wat een Pracht van een kaart Anja, die bloemen Super.
Groetjes Trudy
hi! thanks for the blog visit and ah i guess i will be making more cards.. i was so inspired with the blog as well as your blog!!! i think making cards is so much fun too! thanks for sharing your work!
Lana Clarke zei…
Hi Anja,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my card. I am so pleased I entered the challenge over at 2 Sketches 4 You because i have found some fab blogs with beautiful work. Your creations are outstanding
Hugs
Lana x
Vanessa zei…
Wow, this is so beautiful! Love it!
I love the card....I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.
Liv zei…
oh this is so pretty! Just love it!

Liv.
You have such beautiful, amazing work. Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Unknown zei…
Really gorgeous card, Anja.
I love your style :)
Willeke zei…
prachtig, echt mooi gemaakt!
Heidie zei…
wat een schitterende kaart.
groetjes Heidie
Daniela F. zei…
Gorgeous card!! Love the bright colors on your projects!
Denise Clark zei…
Anja, LOVE this! The flower is terrific! I'm going to have to check out this challenge. Sounds like lots of fun!
Unknown zei…
Wat een super kaart Anja!
Ingrid zei…
Weer zo'n mooi kaartje met het MME papier. Leuk hoor!
Rosanne zei…
Terrific card!
Monique zei…
Je kaartje is weer prachtig Anja. Het blijft toch wel zulk leuk papier. Ik durf er gewoon niets mee te maken, want ik vind het veel te mooi haha
marley zei…
wow, your card is gorgeous!! i love your work, thanks for the beautiful inspiration!
Axes DesigNs zei…
Oh! I love this card! the colors the diecut everything is so cute!!!
Unknown zei…
This is so gorgeous! Love it to bits!